Please read the terms of this disclaimer carefully – it contains important information about the service we provide, your rights and limits our obligations to you when certain things go wrong.
When you book with us, you will specify a collection time and may specify the time by which you need to arrive at your destination. Whilst we will do what we can to collect you/your passengers at the agreed time and to arrive at the specified destination on time, the very nature of road transport means we cannot guarantee that will happen.
You are responsible for ensuring that the collection time you have agreed allows you sufficient time to reach your destination, taking account of the unexpected events that could occur and delay your journey or our vehicle on its way to collect you. If we feel that the time allowed is unreasonable for the journey, we will notify you at the time of booking. Should you continue with the booking knowing that there is a risk of not making your destination at the prescribed time, our drivers will not be coerced into speeding or breaking any of the road traffic laws, to enable you to make that connection.
Please be aware that there are numerous factors that we cannot prevent against and which may impact or delay your journey with us. For these reasons our service is provided on the basis that we are not responsible for any inconvenience, losses you suffer, costs you incur or other consequences arising from our failure to provide, or delays in providing, our agreed service because of factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our reasonable control. Factors outside of our reasonable control include (but are not limited to) adverse weather conditions; accidents involving our vehicles; delays caused by traffic congestion, road works, road closures, accidents or diversions; or mechanical breakdowns which are unexpected and could not have been prevented by a reasonable preventative maintenance programme.
T & C
01. Areas outside of Stamford should always be checked with our Call Centre for price and travel time. Operators are happy to assist you if you are unsure of the travel time to allow.
02. Ace Cabs Stamford LTD reserve the right to refuse any hire without reason
03. Card payments in cab or via phone will incur a 5% charge on top of any fixed price. This is the fee charged to us by the service provider.
04. Ace Cabs Stamford LTD operates on a first available, closest vacant taxi basis and is not a guaranteed service.
05. Whilst every endeavor is made by Ace Cabs Stamford Ltd to fulfill your booking at the requested time, it is not always possible to achieve. The taxi industry is a demand driven transport service and events out of our control, such as weather and traffic delays and other events can impact on our normal service levels. Some examples, such as, but not limited to, Concerts, Sporting events, and Public Holidays may also affect our service levels. Ace Cabs Stamford LTD does not accept liability for any costs incurred for any late bookings or non-arrival.
06. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that any belongings or items travelling are secure at all times. Ace Cabs Stamford LTD accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to passengers’ property or belongings, however sustained or caused. A charge may be made if belongings have to be delivered to a customer. Lost property may be collected from our offices by pre-arrangement. Lost property that is not claimed will be delivered to our local police station within 48 working hours. Our local Police Station is Stamford, Lincolnshire.
07. Ace Cabs Stamford LTD reserve the right to cancel any booking without notice and / or suspend access to any of our services without notice.
08. Your contact phone number may be given to your driver for job related questions only. All data that is kept for recording and business purposes will be stored securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Under the conditions of our Hackney / Private Hire Operators Licence, any information stored by us will be provided to the Police and/or Local Licencing Authority if demanded.
Disability assistance dogs are permitted in all vehicles. Non-assistance dogs are accepted in a number of our vehicles at the drivers discretion and may be required to travel in the boot in estate cars. Dogs should be pre booked, if possible, to ensure there is enough space for their comfort and that of the passengers. We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles of any non-assistance dog that is not pre-booked. Other animals are accepted in vehicles at our discretion, subject to them being in appropriate carriers and that we are notified in advance of their transit.
10. We reserve the right to update and edit our online terms and conditions at any point. For the most up to date information please visit this page regularly.
11. Our terms and conditions- The content provided on this website is strictly copyrighted material of Ace Cabs Stamford LTD, we reserve the right to take down, edit, and store, all of our online material.